The Top 20 Most Interesting Research Paper Topics About Music
Music is a blessing. It’s something that everybody enjoys, and anyone can feel. It’s the way the soul of the artist expresses itself into this dimension if it can’t be done through words. If you want to write a research paper about it, you will have to keep in mind that it will be pretty time consuming , but I suppose that won’t be such a big problem since you already have the necessary time to complete this task.
- Genres. There are multiple genres of music, so make sure you present them all and how they affect the listener. You can’t talk about taste in something with other people and hope you are right, because everybody is right in this particular area, so try to be objective and present all of them.
- The effects on the brain. Did you know that listening to music is the only activity that uses all of our brain? This is an interesting fact, and depending on the music, it can become quite a tool.
- History. Music has evolved in many ways try to present it’s “map”.
- Psychology of Music. There is an aspect regarding psychology here as well so make sure you write about it if you want an interesting research paper.
- Musicology. Yeah there is a science who is called musicology, fun fact. Make sure you try and research about it and see if it suits you.
- Music in Commercials. How it’s being used and why, how it affects the viewer, these are all things you should take into consideration.
- Using music for education. This will appeal greatly to the younger generation. They can’t learn a lesson in a hour, but if they hear a song for two or three times, they already know it all. So this might be a good and useful tool for any teacher that has the courage to “sing his lessons”.
- Music Theory.
- Music Therapy. It’s used around the world since ancient times.
- Famous musicians.
- Famous composers.
- Philosophy of Music. Yeah something like that exists.
- Different Era’s in music.
- Music in Films.
- Music from Shakespeare. It’s a classic writer, present it and analyze what it’s being used.
- The history of the piano
- Teaching music to the younger generation.
- Great women in music.
- Music from different countries.
planning and organizing
The paper overall should go above and beyond what is expected. This will get the professor’s attention in a good way. You need to make sure there are no errors and that the paper is well written. You may find some of the great tips on our website. If not, ask experts how to polish your paper on the following popular blogs.
If you have any question, be sure to contact us any time through email. Send us your question on email@example.com and get an answer promptly.
Top 10 music thesis topics
Any music lover would enjoy the opportunity to write about their favor part of music. This can be anything from writing about your favorite musical artist to schemes and scams related to unreleased music content that was somehow leaked to the general public. You may wonder how music content is priced depending on the format, or how does one even get into the business if they wanted to. Either way you have plenty of options to choose from. The following ten are a few general ideas to help get you started.
- Why is it so hard for new musical talent to get their song played on the radio?
- How do people who are deaf learn about music?
- Most influential singer/music writers/ developers of your generation.
- What is the difference (or comparison) between people who like to listen to rock and roll verse rap, hip-hop and rhythm and blues (R&B)?
- How did music get started years ago? What was the first known existence of music and what was it made from?
- How does music have positive or negative effects on our health?
- How music is marketed to the general audience? How is the data collected and used to promote, sell and advertise to their intended market?
- How is music marketed in other foreign countries when it is in a different language?
- How has technology help develop, market, or create the music we love today?
- Is there a certain musical era that seems to have the best music content over others? This may include a certain time period and genre. How has music influenced dance moves?
Selecting a Good Topic
As mentioned, there are dozens of topics to consider but it helps to stick with a general area of interest you have. Maybe you want to write about how music was introduced to the radio if you are someone who enjoys listening to it regularly. It may be easier to choose a topic if it relates to how you see music the most. Many people wonder how singers and musical performers make so much money, and then there are others who made a few good songs but didn’t have much to show for it. Think about guidelines for your thesis and make sure the topic you select will help you achieve them the best way possible.