Square Drive Screwdrivers
Milwaukee 48-22-2114 11 IN 1 Screwdriver w/ Square DriveThe Milwaukee 11IN1 Screwdriver features the patented Milwaukee ECX bit for electrical fasteners, which prevents bit wear and extends bit life when fastening specialty screws commonly found in electri...
Milwaukee 48-22-2102 10-in-1 Square Drive Multi-Tip ScrewdriverAuthorized Milwaukee Dealer | Free ShippingThe Milwaukee 10IN1 Square Drive Multi-Bit Driver features 3-1/2" power groove bits for fastening by hand or with a power driver. (48-22-2102). 10-in-1 Square Drive Multi-Tip Screwdriver. Handle Type:...
Milwaukee 48-22-2009 8pc Screwdriver Set W/ Square DriveFeaturing hardened tips & forged shanks the Milwaukee 8 Piece Screwdriver Set w/ Square Drive provides professional grade solutions and durability to the user. Bit types are marked on the cap of each ...
BIT DRIVE SQUARE REPL 3INSenco DuraSpin #2 Square Drive Bits. Senco DuraSpin Super Tough Drive Bits Longest lasting drive bits available. Manufacturers change colors and item details frequently and often do not update picture...
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search
From Canadian inventor P. L. Robertson (1879-1951).
Robertsonscrewdriver (pluralRobertson screwdrivers)
- (chiefly Canada) A type of screwdriver having a squaretip, designed to drive a Robertson screw.
- 1963, Alonzo Wass, Building construction estimating:
- The Robertson-head screw has a square hole in the head, made in three different sizes, and must be driven with a special Robertson screwdriver.
- 2002, Mark Kearney, Randy Ray, I Know that Name!: The People Behind Canada's Best-known Brand Names from Elizabeth Arden to Walter Zeller:
- The Robertson screwdriver is among the tools found at hardware stores and building supply outlets across Canada.
- 2007, William S. Peckham and Michael C. Hammar, Never Hang Wallpaper With Your Wife: Decorating and Renovating From a Guy's Point Of View:
- Robertson screwdrivers have colour-coded handles, to make it easy to determine which size you will require.